Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Trying Something New!

I'm going to try to post the deals now before I go to the store. Don't know how this will work. My plan is to post what I am after and then let you know how I did afterwards. I am so trying to cut down on my trips to the stores too. I would love to make one complete trip to all stores at once, per week, but that is near impossible with my schedule. But I am going to only go to each store once during the week.

By Wednesday I will try to post what deals I am after and then by Sunday I will post how I did. Make sense? I just figure if you are following me, you want to know the deals ahead of time to so you can get them to. I will post where I found the coupons, etc. I will, at times, post additional finds I might come across and also links to other blogs. Let's see how it goes. This blogging thing is a work in progress and maybe I will figure it out sometime. Until then just bare with me! :)

Remember, I am a Kroger and Target shopper, but if I find some really good deals at Meijer and other stores, I will post those as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment