Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 2 - AllYou.com Grocery Challenge

Monday, June 22, 2010

I have still not purchased any new groceries, so we are (for all intensive purposes) eating for free and probably will for at least all of this week. But, I am including the cost of the items I use (if I can remember it) and the price is for the complete package. I am not breaking down by serving.

Breakfast:
Pop-Tarts (1.49)
Cereal (1.50)

Lunch:
Turkey Sandwich (Free item)
Bread (0.49)
Lean Cuisine (1.38)
Easy Mac Bowl (0.45)

Snacks:
Craisin Trail Mix (1.00)
Yogurt (Activia) (0.50)

Dinner:
Leftover fried chicken from Sunday - added garlic, cilantro & lime sauce I made
Salad (0.50)
Croutons ($.45)
Green beans (left over from last week)

Dessert:
Ice Cream (opened on Sunday)
Goldfish (0.50)

Total for the day: $13.82

No comments:

Post a Comment