Monday, June 21, 2010

allyou.com Grocery Challenge

Well, yesterday was the first day of the allyou.com Grocery Challenge. Today, I finally found a Q&A so I had a lot of questions answered. The basis is to only spend $25 per person per week for groceries. Since I stockpile anyway and had a big shopping day Saturday, I don't have to count those items I use during the challenge. Though I may try to include those to see if I would still be under the $100 per week for my family of 4. It really should be no problem at all. I don't think I come even close to that most weeks.

Besides staying under budget, I have to come up with new and interesting recipes. This is really my challenge. I try to do this, but now I have a better reason to really get creative! So, here it goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment