Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Target & Walgreens 6/23/10

Was ready for work a little early today so I stopped by Walgreen's on my way to work this morning. I have gone by three of them in the last week or so looking for the $0.99 Reach toothbrushes. They never seem to have any, or they have one and my coupon says you have to buy 2. Finally, this morning the one I stopped by had them, 7 of them. But I found out that they only let you use two of the same coupons in the same transaction. So I bought four (4) using 2 of my $2 off 2 coupons. Paid $0.24 (sales tax) for 4 toothbrushes. I'll go back again another day and use the other 2 coupons I have.

Target -

Was able to print 2 more $2 off Glade Fabric & Air coupons from Target.com, so I used those with two more of the newspaper $1 off coupons = $3.49 - $2 - $1 = $0.49 each, bought 2.

Printed one more $1 off any Ziploc product coupon at Target.com and used another $0.40 newspaper coupon and bought one Ziploc Evolve 50ct Sandwich bags = $1.77 - $1 - $0.40 = $0.37

Nivea Q10 Shaving Cream, had two Target.com coupons and a printed Nivea coupon, but the printed mfr. coupon didn't say shave gel on it, but I went ahead and bought two and used the Target coupons = $3.47 - $2 = $1.47...still not a bad deal, just not the best deal.

Vaseline Aloe Touch lotion - $2.50 - $1 Target coupon - $0.75 newspaper coupon = $0.75

I also got a trial size Axe deodorant and a trial size Dove hair spray using $1 off coupons from Target.com. They didn't exclude the trial size. These are nice to have around to throw in the gym or soccer bags. So, these were $0.97 and the cashier only took the $0.97 off, not the whole $1, boo! But still FREE any way you look at it.

Target Total: $20.51 - 15.09 (coupons) = $5.42 74% Savings

The other day I was browsing some blogs and found that SC Johnson had $5 rebate offers for items such as Raid, Glade, Ziploc, etc. I have bought so many of these things lately, I thought I'd check it out. It is good on purchases from October 2009 to June 30, 2010. You have to buy three of the items. Glad I hang on to my receipts. Each household qualifies for up to three rebates, that's $15...Jackpot! I will be sending mine off in the mail tomorrow!

I also just realized that I didn't post anything about my Kroger and Meijer purchases over the weekend. I will try to do that first thing in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment